Bluebox - Bluetooth pH meter
Bluebox units are currently on backorder.
The BlueBox–pH wireless unit allows you to turn any standard pH electrode with a BNC connector into a wireless sensor using Bluetooth Smart Technology. This allows the electrode to connect to DataWorks – the InstrumentWorks app that lets you calibrate your electrode, take measurements and record your data on your smartphone or tablet.
Key capabilities include:
- Precision portable pH meter for use in the laboratory or in the field.
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity suitable for most iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Connects any pH probe to our DataWorks smartphone app.
- Separate connectors for temperature and pH probes.
- Stores calibration information.
Bluetooth Smart, also known as Bluetooth low energy is a wireless communication protocol that uses considerably less power than classic Bluetooth and improved connectivity with connection times typically less than 1 second.