The meter can measure the thickness of paint, lacquer, varnish, foil, plastic etc. laid on ferromagnetic surfaces like steel. If you are testing on non-ferromagnetic surfaces see our other thickness meter.
- The result is displayed in μm.
- High accuracy
- Audio confirmation of result stabilisation
- Automatic hold function – freezes the measured result until the next measurement
- Possibility of 0 point calibration on “clean” surface - without any layers on it
- The meter is ready to work without any preparation
- Waterproof housing enables work even during rain
- Automatic switch off function protects the batteries against discharging
- Battery powered (3 x LR44)
|Range|| Resolution||Accuracy (± 1 digit)||Weight/ Power||Dimensions |
|0 ÷ 1000 μm
|| 1 μm ±3%
||L=160 mm Φ=26 mm